Thrust Areas » Credit
VFPCK credit package
is a collaborative effort to support commercial fruit and vegetable sector in
Kerala. The package is implemented in association with 12 leading commercial banks
Salient feature of VFPCK credit package:
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Travancore
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank
- Dhanalakshmi Bank
- Vijaya Bank.
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
Package implementation schedule:
- Farmers are involved in all stages from credit planning to repayment.
- Provide credit availability also to lease land cultivators.
- Quick disbursement of credit within10 days of application.
- VFPCK staff assists in screening and monitoring genuineness.
- Beneficial to all stakeholders.
- Automatic credit linked insurance for crops.
- Peer pressure and campaigns for better repayment.
- SHG formation
- Training on credit package
- Participatory credit planning
- Joint inspection
- Credit appraisal, sanction and delivery